Saturday 31 March 2012

American Conspiracies by Jesse Ventura

American Conspiracies: Lies, Lies, and More Dirty Lies that the Government Tells Us

American Conspiracies by Jesse Ventura


4 of 5 stars
Read from January 29 to February 10, 2012

Gotta say I loved this. At times I found it convoluted and had to be careful, as it was easy to lose some the thread of some of the topics, but I did really enjoy this book. I love the whole conspiracy theory genre and this book delivered beautifully!

I also enjoyed that a very wide array of topics were covered. It was eye opening to me to see that indeed other people were asking some of the same questions that I asked myself! Do I totally buy the whole conspiracy thing? No. But I also don't not buy into it. I guess I feel that when you don't give a straight from the hip answer I feel there's something more that you know, but don't want to share. At the same time I wonder about people who make decisions based on what's best for me... Is it really?

Having said all that I highly recommend this book. It's fun and you might just find out some things you didn't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment