Saturday 31 March 2012

The Solomon Key by Shawn Hopkins

The Solomon Key by Shawn Hopkins










Wow. Just wow. I have to say that I did enjoy this... It was action packed and full of plot twists and turns. It didn't let up for a minute. Sometimes it even seemed to move a little too fast, (if that's possible!)

The main character is a tortured soul who really doesn't seem to believe in much of anything. But after being drawn into a web of intrigue he is able to find some peace that seems to be eluding him. At times it got a little confusing, there were so many players and everyone was after the same thing. I was also a little disappointed that certain topics that were brought up weren't explored more deeply. But that was just because I was interested in how he would tie some elements into the plot. At times I found it a little over the top with all the different plots and sub plots, but again, that's just me.

A really good seamless job of drawing many different elements into the tale, and making you realize that it's not all that far fetched we could end up in a world like the one in this book.

Great book for some thrills and chills.

No comments:

Post a Comment