Monday 14 May 2012

A Human Element by Donna Galanti

A Human Element

A Human Element by Donna Galanti

by

After reading the blurb, I thought that this book sounded like something I'd enjoy, and enjoy it I did! The two lead characters are likable, and as you learn more and more about each one, you realize that there are many layers to each. The reader follows these characters from childhood into adulthood, and gets to know and understand them along the way.

I really was impressed with the way that Ms Galanti kept her characters so real, even when unreal things were happening, to them and around them. I found that the reactions they had were pretty much what you expected them to have, and they didn't ever seem to be just so over the top that the story became unbelievable. Considering the subject matter, that could have happened all too easily. The other thing that I really appreciated was the fact that even though there was some romance in the story at no point did it take anything way from the storyline. It was just a natural progression of the story and it was very well written.

All in all, I think that if you enjoy the paranormal genre, then you'll enjoy this book. The story stays with you and is well paced and very interesting. It's well worth a read.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to read and review my book, A Human Element! Greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete