Sunday 1 April 2012

Blog & Tweet-How To Make A Splash Online by Kathy Lynn Hall

Blog & Tweet - How to Make a Splash Online

Blog & Tweet - How to Make a Splash Online by Kathy Lynn Hall

by



5 of 5 stars

A very quick, but helpful, informative read. If you already blog and tweet, it should be common sense to pick this up and give it a look. If you are thinking about getting into blogging and tweeting, but need some ground rules, this is heaven sent!

Although I could say that most of the things covered already occurred to me, it was really helpful to see that someone else out there shares my views, as well as giving me the reinforcement and encouragement I needed to keep posting. It also gave me some great ideas that I hadn't thought of. The authors no nonsense approach was quite refreshing, and not at all preachy as some of these books can be.

All in all, if you want to blog and tweet, check out this book. You'll be happy you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment