Monday 16 April 2012

Verliege by Michael Rivers

Verliege

Verliege by Micheal Rivers

by

5 of 5 stars false

This is the second book I've read my this author. I really enjoyed the other book, so I was anxious to see if he could capture me again... Yes, yes he could!

There are all kinds of twists and turns to this book, and the story moves along at a good, fast pace. I often find with a story of this type, authors get bogged down in telling the back story, and how it relates to the current story, the story line suffers for it. That didn't happen with this book. The reader is given the information that is needed, but it's worked into the story line so well that you never feel as though the story has slowed down! Every bit of information is something that answers a question, or sets the scenario for the next plot point.

The characters are interesting (all of them!), and they all have a story to tell. The twists and turns come fast, and even when the you think you know what's coming next, it's never quite what you think it's going to be. The ending took me totally by surprise, of all the things I expected, that wasn't one of them!

Verliege is a fun, entertaining, interesting read, and I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys the genre, and loves a good story. This is one author that is on my to read list. I look forward to future stories by Mr Rivers!

No comments:

Post a Comment