Monday 9 April 2012

H10N1 by M.R. Cornelius

H10N1

H10N1 by M.R. Cornelius

by

4 of 5 stars
Read from April 03 to 07, 2012

I love these types of stories. This one was no exception. It was a really interesting read, and was original enough that I didn't think at any point 'I've read this before!'

The author quite successfully takes the subject matter and makes it new and fresh. It was believable in the way it was written, and although we all hope that nothing like this will ever happen, we are all too ready to believe it might.

The characters are all very different people, and each had a unique back story. The discoveries made along the way in the book allowed each character to be more believable as the story progressed. Not all the characters were nice, or likable, which only added to the depth of the plot. The events and dangers that they faced through the course of the story were very well written and all too likely. At no point did I find myself thinking 'Oh, give me a break, that would never happen'.

A definite recommendation if you enjoy the genre!

No comments:

Post a Comment