Sunday 1 April 2012

The Society Of Sinners by Charity Parkerson

The Society of Sinners

The Society of Sinners by Charity Parkerson

by

5 of 5 stars

Well... First off I have to say that isn't my usual type of reading material. At all. Having said that I do think that Ms Parkerson has converted me.

The author does an amazing job of drawing you into the lives of the characters in this book. You can find something to like and dislike about each and every one of them. They all have faults and weaknesses, and they all are incredibly real to the reader. You keep reading because you want to know what is going to happen to each and single one of them, because you find yourself caring about it.

All in all it's very enjoyable to read and very wwell written. I liked it so much that I had to buy the second book, because i have to see where the story goes from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment