Monday 30 April 2012

Seed by Ania Ahlborn

Seed


4 of 5 stars false

Seed by Ania Ahlborn I had never read anything by this author, and this caught my interest. Being a fan of the horror genre, I can be pretty pickey.

I have to say that I really thought this book was very well written. It delivered on the creepy factor, and had enough twists and turns to keep it interesting. At no point was I bored, and it seemed that each new bit of information revealed just helped to deepen the tension. Nothing about this story was just 'filler' and each bit of information had relevance and meaning. I really appreciate it when an author doesn't waste time by giving all kinds of background information on characters that has nothing to do with the story.

The story kept me guessing until the end, and even then I re read the last few chapters to be sure I hadn't missed anything! If you enjoy horror, you'll love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment