Sunday 1 April 2012

The Doll by J.C. Martin

The Doll

The Doll by J.C.  Martin

by

Ugh... Creepy, creepy, creepy...

Although I don't have a phobia about dolls, this got right under my skin and wouldn't let up. The fact that there is such a place is creepy enough, let alone going to see it. After reading this short story, I'm not sure I would!

The writing of this author is easy and flows nicely. I was always wondering what next? The scenario painted in the story is all too realistic, and I could see a little girl behaving in this manner. I could also see a mother reacting to the situation exactly how the mother in this story did.

I can't say that I expected the story to end the way it did, but I think that it also added to the whole creep factor. If you are a fan of horror, and I am, it's a really great little read.

No comments:

Post a Comment