Monday 30 April 2012

Growing Up Psychic by Chip Coffey

Growing Up Psychic: My Story of Not Just Surviving but Thriving--and How Others Like Me Can, Too

Growing Up Psychic by Chip Coffey

by

Right out of the gate, I'd like to say that I am a fan of Mr Coffey, so I think that it's a given I would enjoy his book. I enjoyed reading about his own experiences along the road of life, and how he works with children who have the 'gift'. Whether or not you believe, it's refreshing to see someone who thinks of others rather than what people may say. Let's face it, everyone has had an experience of deja vu, or felt that something was coming. If you don't believe in the validity of such things, that's fine. But many people do, and to know that they can find help, support and acceptance is the most important thing in the world.

I was pleased to read a little more about the various children that appeared on the show 'Psychic Kid's' and it was nice to know that they are doing well.

Mr Coffey's easy, conversational writing style was quite refreshing, and it seemed as though he was speaking directly to the reader. If you have an interest in the subject, and are curious to know more about Mr Coffey and the kid's he worked with, then this book is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment