Monday 30 April 2012

Choosing To See by Mary Beth Chapman

Choosing to SEE

Choosing to SEE by Mary Beth Chapman

by

5 of 5 stars false


I have enjoyed the music of Mr Chapman for quite some time. When I saw a listing with this book on it, I decided that I'd like to read it to get a little more insight into the life he leads.

I have to say that I really enjoyed every single moment of this book. It made me laugh, it made me cry, and it made me marvel at the strength of the human spirit. The whole Chapman family has faced some very difficult, and heartbreaking times. The fact that Mrs. Chapman is able to so clearly and honestly write about her faith and the difficulty of being able to see how to keep that faith when faced with heartbreak, depression and sadness, is truly an inspiration. At no point does the book become preachy.

The book very openly shares the good times and the tragic times and makes one realize that if the Chapman family can choose to see, so can the rest of us. If you want a good life story type read, this is it. If you need some encouragement in the faith department, this is it. If you just want to read about the Chapman family, this is it. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment